Saturday, March 10, 2007

Women's Hockey

I started watching a hockey game while I was at the gym. (Yes, I go to the gym about three times per week, and for those of you who don't know me, I'm quite buff. For those who do, feel free not to comment on this post.)

So, as I was watching the hockey game, I noticed there were a lot of players with pony tails. I though to myself come on guys, hockey hair went out in the 80's and in reality it was never really in. Anyway, I continued watching since the TV was right in front of my treadmill and the game was better than the Leaf's game last Thursday. When the next break came, I found out it was a Women's Hockey game, part of the 2007 Canada Games. They were really quite good, and it's easy to see how our girls brought home the Gold medal in the last Olympics. You go girls.

No comments: